BTC Broadband, on behalf of the Daily Family, awards two $1,500 college scholarships each year to one Bixby High School Senior and one Liberty High School Senior.
The Daily Family Scholarship for Bixby High School Seniors is handled through (and the winner selected by) B.E.E.F. (Bixby Education Endowment Foundation).
The application and guidelines can be found HERE. Once there, scroll down to the bottom of the page and open “student scholarships” then choose the Bixby Telephone (BTC Broadband) Daily Family scholarship.
The Daily Family Scholarship for Liberty High School Seniors is handled through (and the winner selected by) BTC Broadband. The Application and Guidelines are below:
GUIDELINES FOR LIBERTY STUDENTS:
The Daily Family College Scholarship Fund is a college scholarship of $1,500.00 presented annually to one Liberty High School senior. All applicants must meet the following criteria for eligibility:
- Applicant must reside in a household that is serviced by BTC Broadband.
- Officially enrolled and admitted to an accredited community, two-year or four-year college.
- High school cumulative grade point average above 3.0 by the end of the senior high school year. A copy of the student’s transcript must be attached to the application.
- Submit the application to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 13th.
- Applicant should be “well-rounded” which includes being active in school and community activities.
- The Daily Family prefers to select an applicant who has not received any other academic college scholarships.
- The scholarship recipient will receive $1,500.00 prior to the commencement of the first semester in the form of a check addressed to both the recipient and the college.
- On behalf of the Daily Family, BTC Broadband has the right to make the final selection of the scholarship recipient.
Click here for the Daily Family College Scholarship Fund Application for Liberty students (this application for Liberty students only).